Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Journal Entry (November 13, 2013)
This past weekend I was planning on working on my project but unfortunately I was busy with other responsibilities. So this Friday I plan on working. I want to go over Fetching with Bailey as well as learning to sit, stay, and respond to name. I plan on going to my aunt's house as soon as I get home form school and working the rest of the day because I want to get my recordings done so I can begin to construct my video and poster board. I have found that treats work best when training Bailey, and so do either socks or toys. I plan on making a checklist of what I need to work on and looking up videos and other websites that go over dog training on Friday too. I want to eventually be able to complete most of what I plan to do with Bailey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment